Right now, gold is at an all-time high with the price soaring over $2,000 per troy ounce and making it an ideal time to sell gold jewelry.
What do we buy at Jewelry Works?
- White Gold, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold
- Some sterling Silver Jewelry
- Platinum Jewelry
- Jewelry with Gemstones
- All Broken, Unwanted, Old Jewelry, Out of Style Jewelry
- All 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k, 24k Gold
- Any Size Diamonds, Any Shape Diamonds
- Certified and Non- Certified diamonds
- Broken and Chipped Diamond
- European cut and old mine cut diamonds
- Signed jewelry; Cartier, Bulgari, Roberto coin, David Webb, Oscar Heyman, Etc.
- Antique Jewelry, Estate Jewelry,
- Watches: Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Etc.
- Gold Pocket Watches, Silver Pocket Watches
- Working and Non-Working Pocket Watches
- Estate Jewelry
- Gold, Silver, Coins
- Gold Crowns
- Gold Rings, Gold Earrings, Gold Charms, Gold Brooches, Gold Pins, Gold Pendants
- Sterling Silver Flatware and Holloware
- Old Coins, Silver Coins,
- Palladium Coins, Platinum coins
- Certified Coins, Raw coins
- Coin Collections
- Inherited Coins
- NGC Certified coins, PCGS Certified Coins
- Morgan Dollars, Silver Dollars
What is the process?
The very first thing we do is look up and share the exact price gold or silver is selling for.
Next, we’ll test your gold to find out what karat you have. The higher the karat, the more that your gold is worth.
Then, we will weigh your gold or silver in front of you to determine exactly how much you have.
And finally, we’ll walk you through the formula we use to buy gold and share the real numbers along with our offer so that you can make an informed decision regarding your pieces.
Book an Appointment to Sell Your Gold
And if you have any other questions about our gold buying process, please reach out to us! We’re here to help and can’t wait to hear from you!
We also offer consignment services on certain items. Please click here to learn more about consignment.